The EDWARDIANThe Edwardian, with all of its character and beauty and functional floor plan there is just nothing quiet like it. After being mesmerized by its street appeal be invited into this home by a grand entry hall that leads you from the front of the home right into the heart of the home. With an open family and kitchen area you have the flexibility to play around with the lay out to suit your needs. A formal lounge area is positioned at the front of the home and looks out onto the veranda. The bedrooms are all situated along one side of the home with the master offering plenty of space, the luxury of a walk in robe and ensuit. The remaining three bedrooms have built in robes and offer plenty of space. This family sized bathroom offers bath, separate shower, vanity and toilet. Customise this home as you please to suit your taste and make it your own.
Our standard inclusions are as listed:
- Provide the Owner Builder with Architectural Drawings (Floor Plans & Site Plans)
- Provide the Owner Builder with Soil Report & BAL Reading
- Provide the Owner Builder with Energy Rating Report
- Organise all stump holes to be marked and drilled.
- For Soil Class A, S & M up to 300mm fall there is no extra site costs.
- Organise inspection of all stump holes by relevant Municipal Shire
- Supply and pour cement into stump holes
- Supply and construction of all sub-floors as per plan
- Supply and construction yellow tongue chipboard to complete floor as per plan
- Supply and construction of all wall frames, internal and external as per plan
- Supply and erection of roof trusses as per plan
- Organise framing inspections through the relevant Municipal Shire
- Supply and erect new roofing iron as per plan
- Supply and installation of fascias as per plan
- Supply and installation of guttering as per plan
- Supply and installation of standard aluminium windows as per plan
- Supply and install R 1.5 size-elation to floor, walls and roof
- Supply and installation of all exterior doors as per plan
- Supply and installation of all exterior timber cladding as per plan
- 2.7 metre ceiling height as per plan
- Supply and install veranda and decking as per plan
- 22 degree pitch roof
Please note facade is for illustration purposes only and should be used only as a guide.
Number of Bedrooms
20.2 m (Approx.)
9.96 m (Approx.)
From $138,000 Plus GST