The CALIFORNIAN BUNGALOW
This period inspired home is a classic with a well designed floorplan. Offering 3 good sized bedrooms with the master having the additional luxury of an ensuite. A large open kitchen with family/meals area is flooded with natural light, the perfect space to entertain or enjoy quiet cup of tea.
Our standard inclusions are as listed:
- Provide the Owner Builder with Architectural Drawings (Floor Plans & Site Plans)
- Provide the Owner Builder with Soil Report & BAL Reading
- Provide the Owner Builder with Energy Rating Report
- Organise all stump holes to be marked and drilled.
- For Soil Class A, S & M up to 300mm fall there is no extra site costs.
- Organise inspection of all stump holes by relevant Municipal Shire
- Supply and pour cement into stump holes
- Supply and construction of all sub-floors as per plan
- Supply and construction yellow tongue chipboard to complete floor as per plan
- Supply and construction of all wall frames, internal and external as per plan
- Supply and erection of roof trusses as per plan
- Organise framing inspections through the relevant Municipal Shire
- Supply and erect new roofing iron as per plan
- Supply and installation of fascias as per plan
- Supply and installation of guttering as per plan
- Supply and installation of standard aluminium windows as per plan
- Supply and install R 1.5 size-elation to floor, walls and roof
- Supply and installation of all exterior doors as per plan
- Supply and installation of all exterior timber cladding as per plan
- 2.7 metre ceiling height as per plan
- Supply and install veranda and decking as per plan
- 22 degree pitch roof
Please note facade is for illustration purposes only and should be used only as a guide.
Number of Bedrooms
13.8 m (Approx.)
9.5 m (Approx.)
From $138,000 Plus GST