Homes for Relocation
Moving Views specialise in home relocations and have numerous quality homes for sale for relocation at any given time. We have homes in a wide range of designs and sizes to suit your individual style and budget. We have period homes for sale from different era's including Federation, Edwardian, pre-war, post war, semi modern and modern. As HIA accredited Registered Building Practitioners, you can be assured all our homes have been inspected, are structurally sound and ready to be moved to their new location.
The Relocation Process for Buyers
So you've found a home and want to move it to its new location. Here are the steps of the process we recommend you follow:
- Contact your local council to check if you are permitted to have a relocated house on your property and if town planning is required. When choosing a house for your land it is important to consider the housing style of the area and local council regulations.
- Whether you would like to purchase one of our listed homes or have a home in mind, we can advise if the home is suitable for relocation. The price of relocation will vary according to the size of the home and location of your land. Relocated homes are a fraction of the cost it takes to build new and a fraction of the time.
- Enter into a Relocation Agreement with Moving Views to relocate your new home.
- Apply for a Building Permit with your local council. We can do this on your behalf.
- The house is prepared for transportation and stumps are prepared.
- The house is moved.
- The house is reassembled and the roof is re-pitched and tarped.
- It's now time for you to engage a plumber, electrician and roofing is required.
- Time to renovate the home to your preference.
For further information about any of our homes for sale or to get started in the relocation process, please contact us and one of the team will be in touch to answer your questions.