Homes for Relocation
Moving Views specialise in home relocations and have numerous quality homes for sale for relocation at any given time. We have homes in a wide range of designs and sizes to suit your individual style and budget. We have period homes for sale from different era's including Federation, Edwardian, pre-war, post war, semi modern and modern. As HIA accredited Registered Building Practitioners, you can be assured all our homes have been inspected, are structurally sound and ready to be moved to their new location.
The Relocation Process for Buyers
So you've found a home and want to move it to its new location. Here are the steps of the process we recommend you follow:
- Stumping inspection is then arranged.
- The house is moved.
- The house is reassembled and the roof is re-pitched.
- Framing inspection arranged.
- Roof covering, fascia and guttering installed.
- It's now time for you to engage a plumber, electrician.
- Go through your checklist to make sure you have covered the necessary requirements to obtain your Certificate of Occupancy (Please refer to FAQ's for a list of possible items)
- Time to renovate the home to your preference.
For further information about any of our homes for sale or to get started in the relocation process, please contact us and one of the team will be in touch to answer your questions.