Moving Views are specialists in home relocations. As a family business with over 30 years of expertise in the home relocation industry, we pride ourselves on providing high standards of customer service, with honesty and integrity. Moving Views have a wealth of knowledge regarding the home removal process and operate throughout Melbourne and Victoria.
We aim to make the sometimes daunting task process of relocating a home a hassle free experience for the customer by offering them a quick alternative to traditional building. We cater to individuals looking to relocate homes to their own land and property developers looking to have a house removed for redevelopment purposes.
Moving Views is the best choice for home relocation:
- We are passionate about offering clients an environmentally sustainable solution to obtaining a new family home.
- We aim to keep the cost of home ownership affordable, offering a quick alternative to building a new home.
- Our goal is to salvage old homes that are in perfectly good condition and find a new owner to breathe life back into them and restore them to their former glory.
- We cater to clients looking to relocate their own home, a home they have found elsewhere or a home we have sourced for them to another location. We take care of the whole process.
- We aim to make the whole experience as straight forward as possible and offer guidance throughout the process.
- We assist new home buyers attain their first home, developers to grow their portfolio and offer families space to grow with a new family home or holiday home.
- All our homes for sale have been inspected to make sure they are structurally sound and suitable for relocation.
- We offer on site consultations at no charge or obligation.
- You can have peace of mind knowing you are using a HIA accredited Registered Building Practitioner with years of expertise in the relocation and building industries.
- We do all the hard work of finding a suitable home and constantly source new homes.
- We can take care of the whole process on your behalf, from local council requirements, removing the home when required.
- We offer quality customer service, workmanship and builders guarantees for peace of mind.
Relocation costs include:
- Purchase of the home
- Removal permit
- Dismantling house
- Stumping work at new location
- Rejoining and reassembling house
- *Install roofing, facia and guttering
- *Plaster repair (to most homes)
- *Underground electrical connection up to 12 meters from pit to meter box
- *New meter installed
- We can can put you in touch with the local town planners
For further information about the relocation process or to get started with a no obligation consultation and quote, please contact us and one of the team will be in touch to answer your questions.